- BPMN2 Choreography and Process Models can now be derived from a set of Scenarios (see this section for more information)
- Artifact validation can be enabled, with errors reported to the Problems view (see here for more details on how to enable)
- Scenario simulation now reflects error status of processing the models associated with each role (green for success, red for failure), and shows any errors in the simulation log (see image near the end of this section)
- Provide option to generate BPMN2 process model service invocations using either a ServiceTask, or separate SendTask and ReceiveTask (default uses ServiceTask) - this will map better onto executable process models for use with jBPM in the future
- Initial version of WS-CDL to BPMN2 choreography conversion
One of the main focuses of version 2.1 is support for Switchyard. In version 2.0 we introduced generation of Switchyard projects with BPEL services. In this release we also introduce support for Java bean services. As well as creating the project structure, and switchyard.xml, the Java code for the service is also generated to reflect the required behavior of the service.
NOTE: Generating Switchyard Java services requires the Switchyard Eclipse tools to be installed. These are not currently released, and therefore this feature can only be used by waiting for Switchyard 0.5 to be released, or building the Eclipse tools from source.
The detailed release notes can be found here.