This release has focused on providing capabilities to quickly create BPMN2 choreography and process models, as well as providing testable support for SwitchYard generated Java services. These features have been demonstrated in the webcast: https://vimeo.com/53007939
The main new features are:
- BPMN2 Choreography and Process Models can now be derived from a set of Scenarios (see this section for more information)
- A BPMN2 Choreography Model can also be derived from endpoint models - currently limited to using BPEL process definitions, but more will be added in the future.
- Simulation of scenarios against generated SwitchYard Java services
- Scenario simulation now reflects error status of processing the models associated with each role (green for success, red for failure), and shows any errors in the simulation log (see image near the end of this section)
- Option provided to generate BPMN2 process model service invocations using either a ServiceTask, or separate SendTask and ReceiveTask (default uses ServiceTask) - this will map better onto executable process models for use with jBPM in the future
- Artifact validation can be enabled, with errors reported to the Problems view (see here for more details on how to enable
- Initial version of WS-CDL to BPMN2 choreography conversion
Can you provide link to download? ThanksReplyDelete
do you know if in the future it will be provided the automatic generation of workflow services (schemes) in XAML?